By becoming a member or a user of our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. Personal information is collected in order to provide you with the use of our Services and we will not sell or rent your personal information to marketers or third parties. We may on rare occasions share your Personal Information with trusted third parties who are integral to our operations e.g host companies, in these rare cases we will make every effort to inform you.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by WonderCoders. WonderCoders has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. You acknowledge and agree that WonderCoders shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
Events fees Terms
Payments, Refunds Upgrading and Downgrading WonderCoders events fee is charged in advance and is refundable 7 days prior to the event. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties on the income of WonderCoders.
Explanation of Scheduling Terms
- Website Post: The job post is visible on our website for 30 days once submitted unless explicitly notified otherwise in writing.
- Code Review Job Post: The job post is visible in our Code Review. There are up to 5 job posts per code review. The job post owner (you) sets the date for the job posting and we will honor it. You are the only person that reserves the right to set the date for the job posting. The change of date will be approved if you submit the change 48 hours ahead of the publish date.
- Code Review Logo Post: Company logo that appears in the code review. There is 1 logo spot per Code Review. Once you set the date for your logo post, we will honor it. You are the only person that reserves the right to set the date for the logo posting. We will change the date if you approve of the change and/or ask us to make the change for you.
Code ReviewOur weekly publication that reaches our large member base. We include the job posts in this publication. The publication also includes a sponsor logo. The sponsor logo is the company sponsoring the Code Review for that issue.
Explanation of Scheduling Statues
- Automatically expiring: For a website posting the job post will automatically expire in 30 days. At this time any links (in emails, other sites etc) to the job post will lead to a 404 error, page not found.
- Pausing: A job post can be paused if you decide to change the scheduled date. A job post for the Website, a Code Review Job Post and a Code Review Logo Post can be paused separately. A job post can be paused for 3 months. Once a job post is paused the original posting slot is lost. Once a new date is set and this date arrives the job post will be unpaused. Only the original job will be unpaused this is not a mechanism to advertise a different job post.
- Canceling: A job post can be cancelled by you. A job post for the Website, a Code Review Job Post and a Code Review Logo Post can be cancelled separately. When cancelling you will not have the option to set a new date or to receive a refund.
Recommended SchedulingIn general WonderCoders encourages you to schedule a job post and logo post for the CODE Review on different dates to extend your visibility with us.
Right to Edit Job PostingsWe reserve the right to edit and/or change any job posts at any time. This is to ensure job posts reflect our mission and vision.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WonderCoders and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall WWonderCoders, nor its directors, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. WonderCoders and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Copenhagen, Denmark, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]